Sunday, June 16, 2013

A TRUE STORY OF A 23 YEAR OLD KENYAN GIRL, WHOM JESUS TOOK TO
           HEAVEN AND HELL IN JUBA – SOUTH SUDAN.
Sister Faith Muthoni Makunyi
   ON:    17th August-16th September 2012: These are the testimonies of my divine encountered with Jesus and His Angels on Three occasions in Juba South Sudan during my spiritual discipleship in Biblical perspectives.  Note: Scriptural text are taking from King James version, Some of The pictures of Jesus, angels, heaven and hell are not exactly the images she saw, but are additional descriptions for training and clarification: By Pastor T.Y.Fwans



REVELATION OF HEAVEN AND HELL
BY SISTER: FAITH MUTHONI MAKUNYI
               God's revelation of His glory, His
         Kingdom and His end time plans for the   
                     Redemption of humanity

 Brethren, this is the very last days and the last hours even though we do not know the day, the hour and the time of His coming , but we have been revealed through the word  of God about the season with signs.  Just know “eternity is closer to us now than in any generation pass”, the Bible make it so clear in Romans 1:18-22
“The wrath of God is being revealed from Heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness. Since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them”... For although they knew God ,they neither  glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened, although they  claimed to be wise they became fools”
Many people are doomed and multitudes are going to be doomed because of disobedience and lack of adhering to God’s warning. We want to share with you  recent testimonies of a young Kenyan girl who has been under Discipleship and rehabilitation  under the ministry of  Pastor and  Pastor Mrs. Timothy Fwans (Nigerian Missionaries to South Sudan), they are the Founders of Desert Streams Partners International(DESPI) and  Daughter of Destiny program aiming  at reaching  the unreached people of North and Horn of Africa and reaching and rehabilitating  vulnerable women folk  prostitutes ( commercial sex workers ) in Juba, South Sudan.  Matthew 24:14 (the need to reach out), Romans 1:26(vulnerability of women and atrocities)
                  A horrific  picture  of  how  people are  been tormented in hell . 
TESTIMONIES
I am sister Faith Muthoni Makunyi; I was born in 1988 November. I hail from Karocho Village in Marimati District in Kenya. I speak NTHARAKA language, KISWAHILI and am not fluent in English.
I was born into a Nominal Christian Family, we went to church every Sunday, but had little of knowledge of the saving power of Jesus Christ. We were religious but never came to the knowledge of truth. I was among those who believed that going to church and following religious rituals has the power to save me.
I remember when one of my late friends once preached to me and persuaded me to give my life to Jesus, but I rejected her offer and continued my religious life-style.

MY VOYAGE AND LIFE IN SOUTH SUDAN (THE LAND I ENCOUNTER GOD’S SALVATION)
I had heard so much about Business opportunities in the New Republic of South Sudan, I planned that one day I will visit the new nation to take advantage of the booming business, I was an apprentice tailor working in Easley, a Somali market suburb in Nairobi. One day one of my friends came to me and asked if I can follow her to Juba South Sudan for a Business trip, I quickly agreed to go with her, on arriving the Capital, I was shocked at the state of things, the shanty buildings, difficult life and high cost of commodities was so alarming. My friend took me to a camp and introduces me to her female friends.
Unknown to me, all the female friends I met are doing one menial business or the other, but their main daily Business is that of Prostitution and services on contract in Bars and restaurants.  They make a lot of money through stealing and selling their bodies for money. It was a shock to me, because I have never imagined or thought of finding myself in this kind of life-style.
 I told my friend that I will never join them in such business, I resisted for one month under a difficult condition of hunger and lack, but my friend and other girls manipulated me by putting  sedative drugs in my drinks which led to my initiation into prostitution. Before I could come back to my senses I have already gone two months into this evil and wickedness (Our parents, husbands and relatives may be thinking we are working with NGOs or doing good businesses, because we change money into dollars and send home regularly, but unknown to them that this is the kind of life that 90% of we the foreign women are into in South Sudan).  I was taught on how to steal, cheat and tell lies, above all how to entice more customers.  But in all that I was doing I still felt emptiness and a sense of guilt. JESUS HAVE MERCY AND FORGIVE THEM (weeping).
One morning I woke up so weary from the usual night business, I saw a very beautiful and a good looking woman preaching to some of my friends, when I came to the scene I felt I should take advantage of the opportunity, when she finished presenting the message of salvation and gave us some small Gideon Bibles. “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come” Mathew 24:14
 I was not satisfied with that offer I decided to scream loud “I am tired”… Pastor Mrs. Juliet came to my aid and I took her to my room. I told her everything about my life and how I was deceived into this profession.  She invited me to come over to her house and promised that she will help me to leave this kind of job.
I left the camp without informing my friends of where I was going. That was how God really helped me and I was able to give my life to Christ, I started learning many spiritual and Biblical things. I have learnt how to speak the truth and how to hear the voice of God, above all how to live a life of victory over sin. God has helped me to Fast and Pray in all occasion. I have also learnt to grow in Character, domestic works and living by the word of God.
Three (3) incidences happened to me:  first one was brief and precise, which occurred in a dream after a consecration prayer night in our family altar with Pastor Timothy Fwans (my Daddy in the Lord). The second one took place exactly a week after, during the day, I spend 10hours in Coma, but I was alive and alert in the spirit, while the third one was a similar experience with the second, but full of spiritual battles and more revelations and messages was given for individuals, family nations and  the Church in particular.  Below are my narrations of the incidences.
First  Visitation
This took place on Friday, 17th of August, 2012 in a dream while sleeping. I had set my alarm to wake up and pray at 2:30am, but when the alarm rang, I decided not to pray, and then dreamt. A certain man in a white suite and very handsome came to me. I asked him, "Where are you going with me?" He just said, "Follow me." He then took me to a place where mum (Pastor Mrs. Juliet Fwans) was.
This man said, "This mum has helped you, and now you are to save many people also."  He then took me to a place of fire a very horrible place, and I was seeing two lines of fire as we go, and then he told me this is Hell. I saw my biological mother, father and sister there. It reached a point where I asked why there are many people in the fire.
 I was told to go in the fire but the fire was not burning me. I asked my mother, father and sister why are you here?. They told me not to even ask them that as all they needed then was help. My people tried to hold my hand in order to come out but they could not.
They were saying, "Save us", and having realized that this is not happening; I said to them, "I will come". That time, as they were holding my hand, I felt as if my hand is pulling out, and suddenly I fell down far away. By that time of the dream, I was actually falling down from the bed in our bedroom, and also later discovered the bed sheet was also torn. I later discovered my room sister, Theresa was praying for me when I fell down the bed, and asking me questions if I am alright. Later on, after regaining consciousness of myself and surroundings, I went back to the bed, and then told her, "I am ok". This was my first encounter

Sis. Faith Muthoni Spent 10 hours on a cross-like position during her divine encounter with The Lord Jesus on Friday 24th August 2012.
 “The end of all things is near, therefore be clear minded and self controlled so that you can pray” 1Peter 4:7
On Friday, 24 August 2012, well before the time of visitation, I was having a feeling of fear and sense of condemnation and pity for Joshua (a brother we stay with ) when I see him smoking and such things - I really was feeling sad and having fear  for him. At the same time I was also trying to think of what makes me to see my mother (in Kenya) in Hell. I (had) called her, telling her of the need to give her life to Jesus, and she told me, 'how can I give my life to Jesus when I have already done so?'
In my body, that day, I was feeling general tiredness, not feeling like eating, that I can't do anything in the house. When I woke up, I tried to do the usual house chores like cleaning but I started feeling very tired and also my stomach was paining. After a little cleaning, I then asked Sis. Theresa (a Sister in the lord whom we stay together for discipleship) to help me finish the cleaning, and I went to rest, lying on the bed.
 I asked Theresa to tell mum that I am not coming for morning devotion, and I was mentioning it to her repeatedly that I am not coming, as I was not able to, then dad (Pastor Timothy Fwans) tried to ask me if there is anything wrong, and I said my stomach and hand are paining. They went to buy some medicine and I took it (pain killers) and rested. During that time, I dreamt praying for a lot of people. When I woke up, I felt like just going out of the house, running out away. Theresa was preparing to go to school, and Joshua was not around ,Someone was supposed to be send to the shops, and I was saying to mum I can go out to the shops, for I am feeling alright. Then I started feeling tired, dizzy-like, and I was told to seat at the verandah. I asked for water from Theresa, but I just couldn't manage to drink it.
When I tried to wash my face with it, I found myself falling down, and suddenly began to see that man again, who had come last time. He said he was very happy for me, and my heart also starts to feel happy when I see him. I asked him, "Now, what is it again you have come to take me?” He said, "I am going to take you to My Father".
 As we were going, I saw my body lying on the verandah. (The nature of the travel – moving on a high speed that words cannot explain). We arrived at the house of the Father a very magnificent and a beautiful house, so beautiful that am short of word to express. There is one door, and so many windows, and the house was very beautiful. The man then took me to the Father, and he showed me His father, but it was Jesus. I say to the angel, "you told me I am going to see your Father but this is Jesus, I know Him". The man assured me that this is his Father he was to show me.
The man left me with Jesus: JESUS is very beautiful and glorious to behold! He ordered a very beautiful chair for me to sit on. I said to Him, this chair is for big people not for me. He said, "It's for you, sit”. I brought you here to show you what you can do for me.
           I SAW PASTORS IN HELL AND THOSE WHO   
                ARE NOT PREPARED FOR HEAVEN
Pictures below are not the original of what I saw, but are examples of torments being encountered in Hell.

He then took me to Hell, a place where there were pastors. I was shown ACK--- Pastor Japhet Muriuki. The Lord Jesus said, all this punishment is for pastors. There is a big giant man tormenting them in that part of Hell. The pastors were wearing suits but fire consumes them over and over with intense pains and agony, without break for a second. I was again also shown Pastors Pius Muiru and James Nganga. These pastors are still alive on earth, and I was wondering because I know Pastor James Nganga as a powerful preacher; he makes people fall down and perform so many miracles. I then asked, "But why are they here?" The Lord said "they are waiting to come to hell fire". And I saw that they were covered with darkness. I asked again, "why?" The Lord said, "They preach about money and how to acquire worldly riches (prosperity) not preparing my people for heaven”. "All these Pastors if they do not to repent, they will all perish in hell"? I told the Lord, "Let me go now and tell them to repent". Jesus said, "That’s why I want to send you to save them."
Acts 10:34-35:“Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him.
Rom 2:11:“For there is no respect of persons with God.”
Rom. 11:22:“Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.”
 I was also shown a church in my home village town Karocho called Redeemed, with a lot of youths, Choir in uniform and other members with none ready to go to heaven. I told the Lord, "let me go and tell them". He said, "Why do you have anger?" I asked, "Why don't you save them, please Lord forgive them" He started crying, and said "It's not my will also for them to come here (In Hell)". Then I began to cry bitterly, Jesus gave me a command to go and save the people, but that I should not have anger because my problem is anger. Therefore do not get angry when you see people committing sin.
 From there Jesus asked one of the angels to bring a copy of a Bible and He gave it to me, the Bible resembles the one I have been using, then He ask me to read: Genesis 6:1-8.
“When men began to increase in number on earth and daughters where born to them, the sons God saw that the daughters of men where beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal, his days will be hundred and twenty years”.
The Nephellim were on earth in those days-and also afterwards-when the son of god went to the daughter’s of men and had children by them. They were heroes of old, men of renown. The Lord saw how great men’s wickedness on the earth had become and that ever inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.
The Lord was grieved that He had made man on earth, and His heart was filled with pain. So the Lord said, “I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth-men and animals and creatures that move along the ground, and births of the air-for I am grieved that I have made them”. But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord…
  Then Jesus took me to a beautiful garden, with many fruits, and I wanted to eat them, but I was denied eating them (saying if I eat them I will not go back??), the Lord says "All these fruits are yours but it is not yet time to eat out of it".
THE DEAD WERE JUDGE IN MY PRESENT
I was then taken to a seat, where a very beautiful girl came along, the girl came crying, saying "have mercy on me". Jesus said, "I gave you many opportunities to repent but you refused, I can't forgive you now." Then she was engulfed in Hell immediately. The second person to come by was a woman with her two children who appeared like around 10years old. The mother was crying to Jesus, and He said, "No, you depart from me and go to where you belong ". I asked, "What about the children Lord", but He said, "No, all of them are sinners." Jesus told me, "I can't forgive her, because she killed her husband".
 I asked, "But You promise to forgive all those who have sin against you?" Jesus said, yes. But there is no forgiveness after dead. These children have committed sin, because they did not like their father and they hated him. Their mother also did not teach them about me". Therefore all sinners are doomed for destruction.
GLORIOUS HEAVEN
Jesus then took me to a place of unspeakable happiness where I saw a very beautiful and glorious serene,  I saw people in white clothes and they were all happy and dancing joyfully, the joy that I cannot describe. I then saw a girl, my friend who died some years ago; she was full of glory and gladness. When we were together she use to preach to me and I rejected her offer of salvation message, but she died shortly while serving God faithfully. She look at me with smiles on her face and was very happy, but she did not utter a word to me" I then realize that they were all wearing white dresses, while I was not putting on a white dress. Jesus then said to one of the angels to bring My White clothes.

The angel went and brought the white and glorious clothes and I was ready to take them, wear and join the glorious worshipers. Jesus said, "No, not now". I felt a strong desire to wear them that I kept asking for them in order to join the saints, but the Lord keep telling me that, "You can't take them until you have done what I told you to do." He ordered the angel to keep my clothes, and He told me it's now time for me to go back. 


1 Thess. 5:1-11:
“But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night or of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night.

 I said, "I don't want to go back, I want to stay here”. He said I have to go back, saying, "Your clothes are here". The angel went in to place the clothes though I couldn't see where he placed them. Jesus said again, "You have to go back, you have so much work, and when you finish, you will find your clothes here." Then we went outside, and Jesus showed me how people were praying but i did not see the faces of the people only the face of Mum Pastor Mrs Juliet. She was crying so loud that I could hear the voice ringing in my ears.
Jesus gave me a message: "Tell the people that there is Heaven and Hell. Don't go and tell people about money or about how to get rich and materials possessions. 1Timothy 6:8-11

And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and [into] many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

You have to preach to people that there is heaven and there is hell, therefore people should repent of their sin and evil.  I asked Jesus how  am i going to preach because many people won't believe my message. He told me, some will believe but some will not believe.  He took me Outside, I saw many people: blacks like the Sudanese, different tribes and languages, white people, old and young. I asked, what am I going to say and do among this people?" Jesus said, "I will show you what to do." Again I said, "Why can't you allow me to stay here with you, just for 30 minutes?" He said, "You have to go." He showed me people crying, mum and other people praying for me. I asked, "why are they crying and praying, I want to stay here.” After some refusal, I later accepted my going back.
Then suddenly, when I was seating in the chair, I saw like a cloud coming to cover me. I tried to stretch my hands to embrace Jesus, but it was like I am touching thin air, though I could see Him but been transform in Glory and His countenance change completely. The cloud came and covered me and I started feeling cold, and realized I was going. Suddenly, I saw myself awake now, and I could not understand myself anymore.
  I am Faith Muthoni, Praise God! God has been so kind to me and I believe He so much love me by revealing His presence to me and showing me all these treasures of His Kingdom. I am humble by the ministry and the call of God upon my life. Please help yourself by giving your life to Jesus fully. God bless you.
THIRD VISITATION TESTIMONY OF FAITH MUTHONI -  
                       On 16/09/2012
 Background to the Revelation by Mama
(Pastor  Mrs. Timothy Fwans):  
We expected that after Sister Faith came back from the second encounter and divine visitation, she would be vibrant in prayers, however it was the opposite. She was not feeling like praying at all. I asked her to go and pray, but she wasn't really praying when she enter her room. Even fasting and prayer, she wasn't in the mood for that. In the morning devotion, she wouldn't participate with good mood and was very weak. I told her that she needed to be strong because the devil would try to attack us if we are not prayerful.  John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
 I inquire from her, to know how Jesus was looking like when she saw him in heaven. She said He looks young, tall and handsome. I asked her, then, if Jesus who is the creator of heaven and the earth and He is the ancient of days yet He is still looking young, that beat our imagination, this thought provoked my spirit by her lack of desire to pray then I screamed and began to pray, wail and weep, the whole family join in the praying and weeping, Sister Faith was suddenly librated and prayed so earnestly and wept before the Lord. We sang the Song ‘Ancient of days Forever the same as old as you are you will never change’.

 As we started singing that song, we sang it over and over again.  We cried that day in prayer, fearing that Faith was going to be counter attacked by the devil due to her visitation to heaven. We then discussed about prayer and fasting in order to prepare for ministry in Jebel and Tomping  among the prostitute a place where Sister faith was  Leaving before encountering Jesus .

DEMONIC OPPOSITION:

Eph 6: 12-15 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places. ]{6:13} wherefore take unto you the whole amour of God,   that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. {6:14} Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; {6:15} and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

The week before, Faith had an attack in a night dream. In the dream two horrible people appeared in her room. As she started to pray against them, Jesus told her to use her right hand, and then as she stretched out her right hand she saw fire come out of her hand and devoured the men who had appeared. After few days she had an attack in a dream again, where she saw a giant man appear in her room. She remembered to use the right hand against anything. As she stretched out her right hand, the man changed into a cat which was growing bigger and bigger. But she was afraid and covered her face with her right hand while stretching out her left hand against the cat.
A kind of a demonic cat that the Enemy sent to attack me, this cat looks so horrible and frightening. But the power of God is above them all and through the name Jesus!!! We have the power to overcome.
The cat scratched her left hand and tried to pull it out. She cried out and screamed JESUS!!! And woke up. Her left hand actually became numb and paralyzed afterwards for several days. My husband and I went into her room and found her crying; we prayed with her and rebuked her to stop crying and start to pray. She managed to go to MEJET a Discipleship training program thrice with her hand in that condition.
3rd Attacked: That Saturday night, Faith had another dream again: a giant was fighting to take the booklet of the first and second revelation out of her hand, and she gave him the revelation. However, my husband (Pastor Timothy) came and rebuked the giant and took back the revelation and handed it to her hand. Then he started walking and left, she tried to follow him but he disappeared from her.
She started climbing up a mountain using a small shortcut route and she met with a woman carrying a child, who then started mocking her, "You think you can run away. You think you can go. I have gotten you". She found herself in the middle of the woman and that previous giant with no way to go or pass through. She was then crying “Jesus, Jesus” and she woke up from the dream.
The day of going to church (Sunday) came, and she wasn't willing to go to church for the morning service and we couldn't leave her alone at home considering what could happen to her - it was dangerous to leave her alone. So we asked Theresa to remain at home with her. We emphasized to both of them to be in continuous prayer. We later went to church and came back. we asked  if they had prayed, and she replied “yes”. I said, “Can you raise your left hand?” It was still not well. It was then time to prepare for the MEJET class but she wasn't prepared to go. I said, we have to go and we can't leave you alone. We then went for MEJET together.
Pastor Mrs. Juliet introducing DODEP work and Sis Faith Muthoni on the MEJET/TOT graduation 28thOct.2012, in Juba South Sudan. More than 700 people attended.
When we came back from MEJET in the evening, we started watching a Nigerian moral movie called “The Great”, which apparently motivated us to pray because it was full of persecution and suffering of Christians. We discussed the realities of these things in today's world. At the end of it, I was suddenly provoked to pray; I jumped and called everybody to pray over these things: everybody started praying, and crying. I then had to go to Faith and started to pray for her hand to work. My husband (Pastor Timothy) had to say, don't be too hard on her - I was determined to have the hand work. It was during that prayer inspired by the suffering of Christians that Faith fell on her usual place of lying down, she screamed “JESUS!!!”, After the scream , she became silent and went into coma, but her vital signs were still  normal and that gave us confidence that she was still alive.
When we prayed, and had no sleep really, as we were constantly checking on her, praying, and doing spiritual warfare because the night was full of attacks and battles. In the morning, I heard a voice, "Your prayers have been answered". My husband woke up and told me that God given him peace and there is need for us to worship God, which we did, immediately after the worship we felt asleep suddenly. After only a short sleep, I woke up with a bad dream about a certain pastor, which I shared with my Husband, and later prayed for the Pastor.
 Later that morning, I started to recall vividly the dream again, just feeling bad and started crying about it. A decision had to be taken to share the dream with the pastor, but I had no courage to speak over the phone. My husband had to take the phone to speak to them about what we needed to share with them if they can meet us. It came to pass that he came to our house together with his wife, and I again found myself struggling to begin sharing the dream. I had to finally speak, but with apologies always of not knowing why I had to share this.
 They indeed confirmed the dream and even shared deeper things concerning the situation, at that time Sister Faith was still laying down on coma and on the same position without turning, They also join us to pray for her. After Sister Faith woke up, she also received a specific message from the Lord for The same Pastor and his Family, of which they were informed, and have since received the message with a convincing confirmation and a repentance heart. That brought about reverence and soberness.
We invited Pastor Emmanuel Wakawa of the deeper life Church Juba to come and join us to pray for Sister faith and when other disciples heard of what happen to Sister Faith they all came and join us in the prayers. The house was full with many disciples who where so caring and prayerful.
                     
      SIS.Faith laying down in coma for 24 hours on the same position, while the angels of God fought with the powers of darkness on her behalf before taken her to heaven.
   NARATION OF THE THIRD REVELATION:
              By SIS. Faith Muthoni Makunyi
                         MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO ANGELS
My hands was still paining me after we had finished watching the movie as we were praying and crying because of what we saw happening to Christians when trials and persecution comes. Then I began to call "Jesus”, to please help me". I suddenly saw light coming to me from above. I looked to heaven, and called JESUS!!! and in that light there was a small face- from another bigger light, I began to see two angels.
 One stood on my left and the other to my right.  They took me, and this time, I was quiet not asking where they were taking me. It was a very long journey.
 We then met angels of darkness, three of them, clothed in red and looking very angry with swords. One of them started asking, "Where are you taking this girl to? You can't pass here". The angel of light said, "I am taking this girl to the Father".
The angle of darkness said, No, you can't take this girl to the Father. The angel of light did not even fear them. After the exchange of these arguments, fighting started. The light Angels did not have any weapons to fight with but when they raised their hands they received swords automatically.
 The dark angels wanted to kill me. I asked why the dark angels were starting to fight us. One angel of light replied, "It is because of you". I said, "Let me go back then". They said, No! You can’t go back. The fight continued. One angel of darkness wanted to get to me, I cried Jesus, and the angel of light came and took me into his wings and hid me there while continuing the fight.

 In the end, the angels of darkness were all cut and killed, and we proceeded with the journey. We started to see the house getting nearer (heaven, because now I knew it from my other visit), but as we were getting closer, there was a giant on the way.
I saw Satan been defeated by God’s angels and I was protected to received and bring back Jesus words to the Church and the whole world.


                                                                                                                                                                                                              I sawI saw how Satan was been defeated by God’s angels and I was protected to received and bring back Jesus (words) Messages to the Churches and the whole world.
Rev.12:7-11} And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,  And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and  his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death

The giant had red eyes and was very angry and look very ugly. He started saying to the angels of light, "Leave this girl and you can go". The angel of light said, "No, she is wanted by the Father". That giant began saying, "if you cross here, I will kill every one of you".
 The giant was very strong, more than the entire first three combined together, even cutting himself but not feeling anything. He wasn't interested in the angels of light as much as he was in me. I wanted to go back but I couldn't even move an inch.
 The angel of light again took me and put under his wings, and he was like getting tired. The two angels of light started to fight the giant, but I saw the giant still trying to block us. The angel holding me cut his two legs but the giant still looked even stronger, with vengeance and anger.
Then the other angel of light cut his neck and I could feel the blood of the giants in my arm. The angel who was carrying me was not moving but stood his ground even when the giant was approaching me to kill me. But when he came close enough, the angel who was carrying me chopped him into pieces.
Then we won the battle and proceeded, moving towards the door of the great house. The two angels who had brought me to this point could not enter that house, such that another angel came to meet me at the door and proceed with me. He was very happy to see me; he welcomed me and took me to the Father. The lord said, "Welcome my daughter!” The angel bowed before the lord Jesus and left only the two of us.
           
SIS. FAITH M. WAS WELCOMED THE SECOND TIME ON THE SAME SEAT OF  
JUDGEMENT BY JESUS.
When I entered in, Jesus said to me “sit down here”. It was the same chair I had sat on before. My chair was a little lower and Jesus’ chair was higher. Jesus said; my daughter, why do you fear? “I do not fear”. I replied. The Lord Jesus said, “You fear I told you not to use your left hand but to use the right hand in prayer. Now you see what has happened to your hand.”
But up until then I did not remember that my hand had been sick (since the time I had the dream of a giant which turned into a cat and tried to pull my hand out when I stretched my left hand towards it and later used my right hand against it).

 Immediately I remembered that my hand had been ill when the Lord Jesus mentioned about it, then I tried to tell Jesus that my hand was not well. So Jesus took something that looked like a white piece of cloth and stretched out my hand and I felt well again. The Lord Jesus asked me why I had not started the work.

 He said, you fear and complain, I was complaining in my heart because I did not want to go to the prostitute camp to preach to the prostitutes, but I could not tell Mama Juliet since I knew that she will force me to go, knowing from the first revelation that the Lord Jesus wants me to go and preach in the prostitute camp. Jesus said: I saw all your complaining in your heart, that is why I tell you that you have not started my work. What ever you do I will be with you. Then Jesus asked me to stretch out my right hand, then He said that when you pray, use the right hand.

 At that time I saw my right hand like it was being consumed by fire although it was not burning. Jesus told me, “I have now blessed your hand. I have blessed you with power, and from now on, with that hand whosoever you pray for will be healed, blessed.”  

Mark16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if
They drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.


Then we went outside the building, I could see everything in the world, the entire universe is so small, the Bible is very true when the psalmist says the universe is measured by the palm of His hand.

JESUS revealed Deep Mysteries to me Concerning Some Pastors and their Churches
  I SAT WITH JESUS ON THE SEAT OF JUDGEMENT AND I BEHOLD GREAT AND SMALL   
               WHO HAVE DIED COMING FOR JUDGEMENT.
Rev. 2:2-5
I know thy works, and thy labor, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are
Evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:  And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name’s sake hast labored, and hast not fainted.  Nevertheless I have [Somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

I saw a prominent Pentecostal Church in juba, South Sudan. Then Jesus showed me a Pastor (Name withheld) The Lord gave me a message to deliver to the Pastor and his family. Then the lord gave me a message for Paul and Charity, They are close disciples of my spiritual Dad, Pastor Timothy (that I have already shared with them).
 Then the Lord started to show me many pastors in Juba, South Sudan. Then Jesus said, all these pastors that you see, none of them is prepared to go to heaven; they are all preparing to go to hell. I felt angry and pain within me because I know most of these pastors and have heard some them preached. Then Jesus showed me another side of the church.
 Then I saw a certain pastor whose name I didn’t know but had seen him in the Church several times, including a woman who is also a minister of God from that church, I have never encounter her face to face. He also shows me my spiritual parents and Disciplers, but Jesus said to me my Daughter “these few pastors within the Church are the only one that are ready for heaven at a moment”. Go and tell the rest to REPENT and turn from evil, Jealousy, greed, hatred and hypocrisy so that they can escape been condemned in Hell”.
I was shown another pastor whom I know and respected very well because of his soundness and the role he plays in the entire Church. But I said to Jesus, ‘I know this pastor’, then Jesus said to me yes daughter I know, but this pastor does not  sleep much at night, but he keep  thinking of position and property and so many of them are like that, Jesus told me to go and tell them that they are on their way to hell. They have to repent I will forgive them their sins.
 Then Jesus told me to turn to another side of the church, then I saw the youth and choir coming to sing. They were standing there and Jesus said; none of the youths are prepared to go to heaven, except only one girl. I have seen her several times singing in the choir (Thank God I met her through the help of my spiritual Mum Pastor Mrs. Timothy and we encourage her and pray with her).
 I also saw the ushering team of my Church in Juba, but Jesus affirmed that none of the ushers was prepared to go to heaven. Jesus showed me yet another side. I started to see other church members; then Jesus said that the entire congregation is prepared to go to hell.
 I asked Jesus: all these people are going to hell? Jesus said “yes”. Jesus told me to look to the other side; they were only about ten people who were ready for heaven. I asked Jesus, why so many people for hell and few for heaven? Then Jesus said; “that is why you have to go and tell them that there is heaven and there is hell”.
 Then we went back into the house. Then Jesus sat down bending His head as if He was stressed and troubled about something. Then four men arrived screaming Jesus! Have mercy on us, we don’t want to go to hell. Jesus could not even look at them. He asked them whether they wanted Him to remind them of what they had done. They said no, no, we know it. Then they went to hell.
Few minutes later, I saw one man with two children of about five years. Jesus was not even looking at them. They cried for Jesus to have mercy and Jesus said that “there is no mercy. Go to hell”. I thought Jesus had not noticed the children since He was not looking at them. I went on my knees and tried to get Jesus’ attention saying Jesus, there are some small children, can’t you see? Jesus said I know, they are all sinners and sinners have no part in my kingdom” Jesus said, The mother and the father sinned, and the parents’ sin can make the children to go to hell.”
Jesus told the man to go and meet his wife in hell”. Then the man started to walk with the children to hell. I was now thinking inside me that Jesus does not have mercy (but He is abundant in mercy and love (not wanting any one to perish, but that all should come to repentance‘).
 Immediately another big man, a Pastor entered; a very powerful man. He cried to Jesus to have mercy on him and that he does not deserve to go to hell. The man said he did not know what he had done – he said, he prayed, read the Bible but doesn’t know what he is doing there (he was expecting heaven). Then Jesus showed me the picture of the man and said; see this picture. I started to see the man praying, healing people etc...Then I said “you see now Jesus,” but Jesus did not respond.
 I saw the Pastor now going home and when he reached, he did not even greet his wife nor love her. He met the wife but was just pushing the wife and not talking with her. There was no peace. I saw another time when he went to preach with the wife, he would pretend to hold her so that they may think he loves her. Then Jesus asked him ‘whom are you deceiving?’ Jesus said to him, “ if you don’t love your wife or anybody, you have already killed her /them”. Then the man went to hell.
Then Jesus told me to go out side. I saw people dancing (like in a Pastors Conference). My spiritual Daddy pastor Timothy was teaching the pastors but they did not want to hear his message of Missions and Holiness. Then I started to see people like MEJET (Mission Exposure and Jesus’ lifestyle Training) members, not the ones I know.
 I saw also my spiritual Mum telling people about Jesus. Some people were listening and others were not. Jesus said that there are people who are not listening but others are listening. From there I saw MEJET and TOT (Training of Trainers in Juba). Then I saw all the members were praying and crying at the same time, but Jesus look so sad.
Jesus said I can’t hear or answer these prayers because there are only few people who are praying and opening their heart to me. Others are pretending, they are not born again. I asked, “what about those who are born again, why don’t you hear them?” Jesus said that “when the born again is sitting down next to the one whose heart is not open, the prayers of the non believers will consume the prayers of the believers.”
 He said that some of the people that pass through MEJET Program go back into sins of immorality and some are still committing such sins, because of that He will not answer them. Jesus said if these people open their hearts and repent, He will forgive them.
From there, Jesus took me somewhere, and then I saw many people like on crusade ground. Jesus said that all these people are preparing to go to hell except a few. I asked, but why? Jesus answered, That is why I brought you here to go and tell them that there is heaven and hell.” Jesus took me and showed me the whole world. I saw that there are some people prepared to go heaven; those you can see their end like only the size of one nation/ country, but those prepared to go to hell you cannot see their end.
 So Jesus said that’s why I am bringing you here to go and tell those people that there is heaven and hell. Then He took me to a place that looks like South Sudan. It was looking dry and with stones. Then Jesus sat on one stone and asked me to sit on another stone. Jesus showed me several pictures of so many countries like Uganda, Kenya, etc. I saw people smoking, drinking and committing all manners of crimes. I then saw people like the friends of Joshua (a brother I stay with). Then I stood up trying to find Joshua.
 Jesus said, my daughter, I know whom you are looking for. I didn’t know how He knew I was looking for him.  I continued looking. Jesus showed me Joshua and asked if he was the one I was looking for. I said yes. Joshua was holding a bottle of beer and he was like the boss of the group. Then I saw a woman with big leg with many wounds with blood and pus, swollen. When Joshua saw the lady, he started to step on her leg and to cause her more pain. He was merciless with her. Then I pleaded with Jesus to have mercy on Joshua. Jesus said that it is very difficult to change people like Joshua since they have hardened their hearts, but they can change.
             Then I saw other plenty people, they were sitting listening to a white man, half bald-headed, he seemed to be a Pastor. He was talking about Jesus and using the Bible and also praying in the name of Jesus. When any one gave his or her life to Jesus through this man, then he will help them out by giving them gifts according to their needs.
For this purpose he had a big house where he kept all such luxury to give to the needy people. Those who had given their lives to Jesus through him would then enter there and choose according to their needs. But the Lord Jesus was not concerned about this man – He was looking down. So I said to Jesus, “this man is really concerned for the people who have repented.” But the Lord Jesus was silent and then He said I did not see clearly.
 As I observed further I saw that whoever entered into church and ate in this house, they are put a mark on their forehead, like baptism by sprinkling but not using water. But this kind of baptism was strange. Jesus said that all those people are prepared for hell; he is deceiving the people though he is using my name. There were so many people waiting to enter the house and they were all going to be given the mark.
 Jesus said He could not have mercy on those people. He said that once they were given the mark, there was no mercy for them (even though they are prayed for) since they could not discern and referent from getting the mark of the devil. Jesus told me to go and tell those people waiting to enter the big house that there is heaven and there is hell. They should not enter and receive any mark in my name.

Mathew 24:22-26. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.  Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

 Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, [he is] in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe [it] not.
           Then Jesus took me back outside and said to me: “Now I want to send you to go and tell the people that there is heaven and there is hell.”
Then Jesus showed me the whole world with people full of sicknesses, wounds, diseases and sufferings. Jesus told me to go and help these people. I told Jesus that I do not want to go back; I want to stay with you here. Jesus said, “No! You go back and help them.” Then I asked Jesus, “When are you coming?” He said ‘I am coming Now! Now!!’
 I was not convinced so I asked Jesus three times the same question and each time He said He is coming now now!. So I said ok, let me sit and wait for you so that we can go together then, but Jesus laughed at me and said He was coming Now! Now!!. He said, “Go and tell people, there is heaven and hell. My daughter, go and tell people what I have told you.” He then bade me farewell waving at me and saying ‘go now’. As He was waving, three angels came and bowed to Him, but He did not say anything again and I also kept quiet. The three angels surrounded me. As I tried to look at Jesus again in His seat, I only saw a very bright light that even blinded my eyes that I could not see Him. Then the angels took me saying, “We must go!” and started walking out.
We then reached where the giant demon had previous been chopped. We found the giant angel of darkness (The devil) had reconnected back his body parts and was waiting for battle with us. The devil was very angry and waiting for us, I started getting scared; it was neither an animal nor a human being but simply ugly.
He roars at the three Angels that was taking me. (“You can’t pass here. Where are you taking this girl to? You want to take this girl to go and tell the world about this entire message?”) The three angels accompanying me did not have any swords in their arms to fight, so they just lifted up their hands and swords appeared in their hands.
The fight then began, I was just standing by watching the fight and the giant bad angel was very strong. I got scared and tried to go back to Jesus, but my leg could not move so I just stood. As I was standing there the giant angel came toward me in rage trying to kill me but one of the heavenly angels who was like their leader rushed and carried me away and put me under his wing. The giant now resorted to fighting only the angel who had carried me under his wing leaving the other two.
The angel carrying me fought with only one arm since he hid me under the other wing. The angel who was carrying me then stabbed the giant and the other two angels joined in the fighting, cutting the giant into pieces. The angel carrying me then put me down and we moved on.
From there, we met the other three angels of darkness waiting for us and then I started to complain saying, “you see, now I can’t go anywhere.” One Light angel said to me, “Do not worry.” The angels of darkness said, “Where are you taking her?” Then another fight began. One Light angel said “do not worry.” Then another fight began.
The light angel showed the bad angels the bloody sword that he had used to chop the other giant demon saying; you see, I have killed your father and master, let us pass here. But the demons insisted on fighting, however, the battle was easy, the angels chopped the demons into pieces and we moved on.
 Then all of a sudden the angels stopped moving and I also stopped because I did not know why they had stopped. Then I saw a bright light descend down from heaven and cover us all. But when it ascended, it carried the angels back to heaven and left me alone. When I was left alone then I came back to my sense and woke up.
Brethren, time will not permit me to say every thing Jesus revealed to me concerning individuals, but I am happy the individuals concern have since received their messages from the Lord through the help of my spiritual parents Pastor and wife. I could feel the revival fire in people’s hearts, the repentance spirit and humbleness of hearts. School children refused to be left behind in seeking for repentance, they have been coming to accept the Lord Jesus, and so many believers amended their ways including members of MEJET/TOT, Choir, youths and Pastoral team.
To some Jesus showed me their real life situations in a big screen and deep secret of what is happening in their homes and villages, Jesus in His mercies revealed to me all the difficult situations of Mama Elizabeth and the secret of her home and sickness. Her children were bound by demonic influence and spirit of dead, but Jesus told me every thing and the solution to all the problems. When she heard about it she responded with tears and repentance. This makes her to organize program of thanksgiving which she invited all relatives and friends, My Spiritual Parents were called to preach and i also shared the testimonies of my encountered with Jesus. As a result more than 30 people gave their lives to Christ.
Jesus also revealed Bro. James a staff working in paradise hotel Juba; he had so many problems back at his home village and so many things concerning his extended family. When I told him all that he screamed in tears and full of Joy that God has remembered him, because he has been praying for God’s visitation. When i told him deep mysteries about his life and how he has been willing to entrust his life for the Lord. Bro. James began to share Christ Love to many including his colleagues at working place. He organizes the first prayer meeting in the Hotel and many people gather for the meeting. He invited my spiritual parents Pastor and Pastor Mrs. Timothy to share the gospel with them and more than 10 people gave their lives to Christ. Now the hotel is experiencing a revival prayer hours on daily basis.
Since the incidence of my encountered many souls have been won to Christ and I am willing to be used by God where ever He sends me and what so ever He wants me to do I am ready to do it.
I could see God using His word through me to turn the hearts of men from evil, even though there were some people including church leaders who still could not fathom that God can use a mere little and an unschooled girl like me to obtain such favor in this end time.
 1Cor 3:18- 23,
 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; and ye are Christ’s; and Christ [is] God’s.
 Rev.21: 1-8
 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them,[and be] their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done.


I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1.Pastor Timothy introducing Sis.Faith       2.Pastor Mrs Juliet and Faith Muthony        3. Faith M. on her MEJET6 Graduation in Juba
Conclusion:           
As you have read this book, dear friend, if you have not yet given your life Christ and you desire to do so from your heart, please pray the prayer below. Also, if you have just been a religious person, just going to church but you know you have no personal relationship with Christ as your head, or if you are a back slider;
 if you desire that Christ gives you a pure life, now you have a divine opportunity. Truly you are making the greatest decision in your life. I would like you to pray this prayer right away, if you want Jesus to come into your heart:
PRAYER OF REPENTANCE
 Heavenly father I come to you admitting that I am a sinner (Romans 3:23). Right now I choose to turn away from sin and I ask you to cleanse me by your blood from all unrighteousness. I believe that your son Jesus Christy died to take away all my sins.
I also believe that He rose again from the dead so that I may be justified and   made righteous through faith in Him (Romans 6:23). I call upon the name of Jesus Christ to be the savior and Lord of my life (Acts 2:21). Dear Lord, I choose to follow you and I ask that you fill me with the power of the Holy Spirit (Luke 11:3).
I hereby renounce the power of Satan and sin over my life, declaring that I am now a born again child of God (Romans 10:9-10). I am free from sin and full of the righteousness of God, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
                                    COMMITMENT TO FOLLOW JESUS
           If you just prayed this prayer by faith, the word of God promised that you are now BORN AGAIN. (II Corinthians 5:17) Welcome to the kingdom of God! Now you have brothers and sisters all around the world. This is the most important decision you have ever made. Take full advantage of it.  Don’t go back into the world. The world leads to death, but the fear of God leads to eternal life. At each moment you need to live like it is the last day and the last time of your life on earth.
Four steps will help you to grow in faith and grace
1-   Read the Bible (1Peter 2:2) regularly
2-   Pray (Romans 12:12)continually
3-   Attend church (Hebrews 10:25) a living church for spiritual growth.
4-   Share Christ with others (2 Corinthians 5:18-20). Preach radically on all occasions
For spiritual discipleship and prayers contact the Director: Desert Streams Partners International – Juba, South Sudan. C/o Juba Christian Center, Bulluk, near juba University, the republic of South Sudan.
(+211 0955 050 812, +211 928 181 542. South Sudan.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    I stumbled across this testimony of faith Muthoni while looking for another. It would however help to upload 'Faiths photos' and your clear photos too. This could may be in the missions, church seminars etc. Otherwise i am only halfway reading. i will post a feedback. That would be good to ups credibility

    ReplyDelete